Health Technology Solutions (HTS 2019) is a series of international standard exhibitions and conferences focused on technology, applications, products and services in the healthcare industry. HTS 2019 connects you with various figures in health industry who are prepared to inspire you with the next-level of modernizing health technology, boost your knowledge with the latest innovation and explore partnerships.
Offering in-depth discussion on healthcare trends, thought-provoking insights, Health Tech Solutions Conference will discuss the latest regulations and issues regarding industry 4.0. The conference sessions will also include participants to exchange ideas in the discussion panel on related topics, explore inspiration from leading innovators, and discover the accelerate technology in healthcare provision with topics such as:
- Regulation (Confidential Data regulation, Ministry of Health regulation, Medical Data, Hospital Information System, Etc)
- Human Resource
TECHNICAL SEMINAR SERIES
Exhibitors will display and present the latest innovations and updates on the products they have, and share their experiences from success stories. The visitor and exhibitor can interact directly in the session with question and answer. Inside the Technical Seminar Series, exhibitors can convey ideas within the health industry by promoting the ability of its products and services.
Health Tech Solutions is the right platform for you because this event is specifically dedicated to bringing together regulators / policy makers (stakeholders), manufacturers, operators and professionals / end-users to discuss, exchange knowledge, skills and build comprehensive and integrated networking and displaying the latest products and services to accelerate the development of the health industry in the era of industrial revolution 4.0.Exhibition Sectors
- Digital Healthcare Platform Company
- Medical Equipment & Digital / It Medical Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Clinics & Hospitals
- Hospital Management System
- Healthcare Products & Manufacturer
- Rehabilitation Equipment, Insurance, & Consultant
- Government (Central, Provincial & Municipal)
- Hospital & Clinic Owners
- Medical Practitioners
- Hospital Medical Suppliers
- High Level Management, Middle Level Management
- Business Specialist, Analyst, Advisor & Sales
- Marketing & Sales, Media
Health Tech Solution 2019 exhibition and conference will be held on 4 – 5 December 2019
Opening time: 11.00
Closing time: 18.00
Opening time: 09.00
Closing time: 18.00About The Venue
Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center is located in Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Senayan, Gelora, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270
Jakarta Convention Center spans around 120,000 sqm and comprises a round theater-style hall (Plenary Hall), two exhibition halls (Exhibition Hall A & B), an Assembly Hall, a banqueting hall (Cendrawasih Room), a spacious main lobby and atmospheric lower lobby, VIP rooms and lounges, and ten further meeting rooms which can be configured to match specific event requirements.Access to Venue
Jakarta Convention Center is located beside one of Jakarta’s central thoroughfares. It has easy access to the Soekarno Hatta international airport, the Jakarta central business district, the Presidential palace and central and municipal administrative buildings, as well as many of the city’s prime shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, and golf courses.By private transportation / taxi
If you bring your own vehicle or using taxi, the Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center can be accessed from
- Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jl. Gerbang Pemuda, via Gate 5, Gate 6A and Gate 6B,
- Jl. Pintu Satu Senayan – through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.
- Car park is located at Parkir Timur Senayan – Gelora Bung Karno area, via Gate 7 and Gate 5.
By Trans Jakarta
- Transjakarta Corridor 9 (Terminal Pinang Ranti <-> Pluit Central Busway), stop at Halte JCC Senayan which located at the back of the Center, then walk in a short distance.
- Transjakarta Corridor 1 (Terminal Blok M <-> Stasiun Kota), stop at Halte Polda Metro or Halte Gelora Bung Karno, take an ‘ojek’ (motorcycle public transportation) or walk about 750m through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.